acid for boiler coil and tank

I have a booster tank plumbed into the coil of my oil fired boiler and a circulating pump constantly keeps the tanks water up to temp. Can I run muriatic acid in this closed loop to de-scale it. I have done this to just the coils of other boilers before but am wondering if the bronze circulating pump or anything inside the hotwater tank will be negatively affected. How can I tell when the scale is totally removed and how much can I dilute the acid before it becomes useless. Can this also be run throught the heating system, especially the tank in the boiler?
Checked by AVG anti-virus system ( ).