Ace-in-the-Hole Mod A5000

I have two of these units acting as backups on my sump pits. After replacing the marine battery and test cycling my units, both show a green light for battery and a yellow light indicating charging. What do I do to see only the green light, which I believe is the normal standby condition expected. Thanks