AC units--mini split brand info, please

I am replacing an 18 yo Sanyo min split a/c heat pump (~~9000 btu). I have been online and have come across a few different brands, but cannot find any evals on them. Prices vary from $500 - $1100 for similar specs.

Any help appreciated--

Mitsubishi

Soleus

Hitachi (is this made by Soleus?)

and Maytag

tia

Reply to
cr

Mitsubishi does pretty well in my area, which is the Midwest.

Have you hugged your A/C Tech today ?

HVAC fella

You mean to tell me with all the free trips that Mitsubishi gives away, and the fact that they advertise like crazy....you STILL would reccomend them?

You freaking hypocritical bastard!

Reply to
CBHVAC

This is Turtle.

Miss-a- bitchy all the way.

Don't mine HVAC fella for he is our Resident troll and does not know anything about mini-splits.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

HVAC fella posted for all of us....

As long as you don't touch it aye?

Your recommendation is like a kiss of death. Mr Slim is gonna be anorexic after they find out your endorsement.

Reply to
Tekkie

thanks

cr