AC question

✖
Demonstrating your personality again?
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.
✖

Hey... I've got a M'Egger.... it was made by Ronco and sold in K-Marts nationwide in the '70s. It made deviled eggs or something... do you know where I can get parts?

Why, you look to see if they've become 'unwound', don't you (-;.
Jake
Add pictures here
✖
Jake posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

back of the Pinto wagon that he can cobble together from his filed down fitz all breakers.

I thought Stumped wound the ol nylon rope round the sheave and yanked like crazy. I might be wrong but I highly doubt it.

--

Tekkie

Add pictures here
✖
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.
✖

✖

✖

✖
Report away.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info
✖

✖

Thanks for the info Steve. I'm printing it out.
Add pictures here
✖
Low freon will cause it to ice up and that will cause a reduction in flow. To test, let the A/C sit turned off for a while until it has thawed. You can run the fan without the A/C on to help it thaw out faster. If the air flow returns eventually then you can rule out low flow.
Dave Solly wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
I would think that if the airflow returns after thaw, that low airflow mighta been the problem in the first place. Hard to tell without gage and temp readings.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.