AC question

Carolina Breeze HVAC posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

He's got the Health O Meter 300. The one like in doctors offices with bar balance. It's in the back of the Pinto somewhere bent like a pretzel and due to be recalibrated 75 years ago...

Reply to
Tekkie®

Jake posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

M'Donalds might have parts for the M'Egger. Stumped might have some in the back of the Pinto wagon that he can cobble together from his filed down fitz all breakers.

I thought Stumped wound the ol nylon rope round the sheave and yanked like crazy. I might be wrong but I highly doubt it.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Generally, people with jobs don't spend this much time on the computer. I don't have the time to rebutt each and every accusation. Why don't you make some more vicious accusations? You sure are revealing your true personality.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

In your apparent hurry to try in vain to make me feel bad, you missed the post, altho I think you replied to it, where I stated, I was taking the day off. See....as someone that ISNT a one man band, someone that actually OWNS the company, and hires first year techs that know more than you do, I dont HAVE to go out every day and lie and cheat like YOU do to make a living.

My true personality you would not like Chris...its actually a nice guy, and anyone in here that knows me, knows that.

You only have the words to deal with....be glad your sorry hacking, theiving ass isnt here in NC...I would personally make sure you got locked up on a class F felony for the shit you do.

Reply to
Carolina Breeze HVAC

Nah..I just sent them via FAX, to the locals there in NY, where you e-mailed me and asked if I liked to play with men, and that nude shot you sent....man..that was all f***ed up.

CAnt hide that header Chris...also, if you do it again, Ill report you for sending unsolicited p*rn to a business addy.

Reply to
Carolina Breeze HVAC

Hey... I've got a M'Egger.... it was made by Ronco and sold in K-Marts nationwide in the '70s. It made deviled eggs or something... do you know where I can get parts?

Why, you look to see if they've become 'unwound', don't you (-;.

Jake

Reply to
Jake

THATS A JOKE in itself. The Church of JESUS CHRIST? You mean the one who said not to commit adultery? The one who, through Paul, stated that those Christians who seek to do his work would be the husband of ONE WIFE? That Church? Then drop the Later Day Saints because their ain't nothing 'SAINT about the mormons.

You are NOT followers of Jesus Christ. He wore a robe NOT LONG UNDERWEAR!

Reply to
geoman*^

That's better than the one I have in my bathroom. Mine just says "one at a time, please" when I get on it.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

You have been consistently inaccurate. If memory serves, I wrote that I didn't know what level of megohms indicates a bad compresor.

If you are this inaccurate when the information is on your screen, I question if you can do anything else. Can you drive? Handle money? I sure hope you don't go out in the field and fix peoples heating or AC.

You are completely invited to forward anything I write on the news groups to the local or global leaders. Just print it out and send to

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

50 East North Temple Salt Lake City, UT, 84510

I'm typing from memory, so you'll have to double check the adress for me. If they have a hard time trying to find me, get the name and phone and extension of the person you contact, and I'll call him or her.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

excuse me, but there IS a pretty strong argument to the fact that YOU solicited "it" by your posts where you say " Blow Me"......

Reply to
Charles

God..get with the joke, or dont reply...

Reply to
Carolina Breeze HVAC

Demonstrating your personality again?

Reply to