ac problems

Air flow is slow and inside unit's pipes are crusted with "snow" Air is cool but not cold Why are pipes freezing up?
Thanks
dirty filter, nasty blower wheel, low refrigerant charge...
The list can go on.

Check for restricted airflow from dirty filters, too many closed/blocked registers or intakes and so on. If your low on refrigerant. It may also cause freezing. In that case, sometimes only part of the coil with freeze over.
John

Hi Barry, hope you are having a nice day
On 25-Jul-03 At About 06:54:50, Barry wrote to All Subject: ac problems
B> From: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Barry)
B> Air flow is slow and inside unit's pipes are crusted with "snow" Air B> is cool but not cold Why are pipes freezing up?
B> Thanks
It could be one of several things. first check your air filter. Not being able to look at it I can't really tell what it is. other than checking your filters there isn't much else you can do. you may need to call a local company to check it for you.
-=> HvacTech2 <=-
.. How can I be overdrawn? I still have checks!