AC-old vs. new cost of ownership... AZ

Anyone have any experience with the newer Goettl combo units? Do they make units with heat pump, AC AND a swamp cooler in a single package? My Goettl is 20 years old and am researching energy savings with a new unit.

The compressor was replaced 3-4 years ago and compressor fan motor replaced

2 years ago. I think its a SEER 6 rating built in '83.

thanks, js

Reply to
Slar

I'm