AC leaking refrigerant? Not always!

The gas displaces oxygen so basically the high comes from starving the brain for oxygen.

Reply to
Meat Plow

No, it is narcotic even if supplied with a proper concentration of O2.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Sorry, that is incorrect. The United States legal definition of narcotics refers to opium, opium derivatives, and their synthetic substitutes. Some illegal drugs that are classified as "narcotics" in the U.S. Controlled Substances Act (CSA), are technically not narcotics.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

I use the adjective "narcotic", you the noun "narcotic(s)" in law. Two different meanings. My use is correct. Look at any MSDS here:

E.g., "in low concentrations may cause narcotic effects".

Now stop your quibbling.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

If you want top check out the locking cap go to the website

novent

I learned that when someone breathes in the refrigerant they also breath in the oil that is mnixed with the refrigerant and that coats their lungs.

Reply to
Moe Jones