AC enhanced with distillery

I have standard forced air system in midwest US. All day long the expansion valve creates distilled water.
How can I enhance the system to distill, say, Scotch whiskey? I feel as if a Great Opportunity is daily passing me by. :-)
Thanks, Cuth
On Friday, June 28, 2013 12:10:07 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The water output is from the moisture extracted from inside your home. If you fill your home with Scotch vapors, it should pull them out of the inside air as well. Try firing up a vat of malt in your living room using peat as fuel.

No, it does not. It creates condensate. Distillation requires heating a liquid to its boiling point. Condensation requires only cooling a vapor to below its dewpoint -- which is what's happening in your air conditioner.

You can't.

It's not. Read about distillation on wikipedia, and you'll understand why this is so.
On 6/28/2013 11:10 AM, Puddin' Man wrote:

You can actually use a heat exchanger that bypasses the condenser coil to preheat your mash which would require less energy to bring it to a boil. I've serviced such units used to provide hot water for homes. ^_^
http://techcrunch.com/2011/06/12/air-conditioning-water-heater/
TDD

Interesting.
Many Thanks, Cuth
On 6/29/2013 10:47 PM, Cuthbert Crossthread wrote:

Had similar on the geothermal system in TN...worked very nicely in warm weather, doesn't help in cold, of course...
<http://www.waterfurnace.com/literature/geotank/AG1600TW.pdf
Use wood stove indoors, with shallow pans of mash, on top. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .