AC Cutting Out

Between the hours of 2pm-7pm ish my AC cuts out. It's still blowing air just not cool. It's in the mid 90's here most of the summer. Any idea what might be the cause of this?
J.F. Kirkland III wrote:

Did you sign up with your local utility for one of those "energy saver" thermostats and forget to read the fine print?

Very little info. Cuts out??? You mean compressor shuts off? What is the temp differential between the return and the vents say in the morning vs this outage time?
I am also suspecting a utility switch.
You must not live in BGE service area. They cycle your compressor on and off every 15 minutes between 10AM - 9PM on hot days. It's a lot like not having air conditioning.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

That's why I said he needs to post more info. It can be read as for many continusl hours it blows just air.