AC Covers

Page 2 of 2

On 01/09/2010 10:58 AM, Michael Dobony wrote:

You don't need duct work. They pump the coolant to individual units which have their own exchangers. Mitsubishi has a good system. If one central unit can handle a hotel one should handle your case.
On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 15:46:24 -0500, Van Chocstraw wrote:

and hundreds of feet of refrigerant line run though cement floors where the walls are not lined up and still requiring the total replacement of ceilings to run the lines and high $$$$$. Will this system run 2 buildings 100' or more away from each other? If not, that means 2 systems and only 4 units in the other building, 3 on the first floor and 1 on the 3rd floor and no walls lined up to run the lines.

Rigid foam insulation, plastic and duck tape. My shop AC unit isnt in a window, just a hole in the wall. I box it in with 3/4 inch rigid foam and then wrap it with plastic and duck tape.
Jimmie