AC Compressor

My AC Compressor sits outside on a concrete pad, it had 4 metal legs and each leg is attached to the concrete pad with a concrete screw. I noticed after hurrican Frances that two of the 4 screws has come off. The holes where the concrete screws fit through were a little corroded and now they have broken off. In order to re-attach the legs to the concrete again I have to replace the legs. Is this somthing I need to get the AC company to come to repair or is this something I can find standard parts and fix with standard tools? I think the compressor is really heavy don't think I can lift it by myself to remove the legs.
The concrete pad also has a few cracks over the year but I think I can keep those for now.
Thanks,

Yes
orangetrader wrote:

The condenser should be anchored per 2003 FMC 301.13 by using galvanized straps attached to the unit and to the concrete pad or slab.
301.13 Wind resistance. Mechanical equipment, appliances and supports that are exposed to wind shall be designed and installed to resist the wind pressures on the equipment and the supports as determined in accordance with the Florida Building Code, Building. This may be accomplished by design or by application of section 301.13.1.
301.13.1 Groundmounted units. Groundmounted units for R3 residential applications may be anchored with #14 screws with gasketed washers according to the following. 1. For units with sides less than 12 inches, one screw shall be used at each side of the unit. 2. For units between 12 and 24 inches, two screws shall be used per side. 3. For units between 24 and 36 inches, three screws shall be used per side. 4. For units greater than 36 inches or 5 tons, anchorage shall be designed in accordance with 301.13.
NOTES: 1. Corrosion protection. Buildings located within 3,000 feet of the ocean should utilize nonferrous metal, stainless steel or steel with minimum G90 hotdip galvanized coating for equipment stands and anchors and stainless steel screws.

This is Turtle.
This is a Do it yourselfer or a handy man job. I run a hvac service company and this leg repair seems really a handy man job it there ever was one.
Take your brain out of storage and see what you can do and go for it. now if it get away from you. then call a hvac service company and they will fix for you.
TURTLE
When you fix it try to use stainless steel instead of that galvanized crap that's just going to rust away again.