AC broken!

Page 2 of 2
Don't you see? A capacity costs about $120, the rest is the install fee.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
MiamiCuse wrote:

Try posting your question at:
alt.hvac
You'll probably get lots more answers there.
Jeff (Can't resist...)
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

What kinda unit? Central a/c, window mount? Ductless? Sounds like motor capacitor is gone bad. This is easy fix.
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 15:54:31 -0400, Jeff Wisnia

BFG! Before, I did that I would check for a dirty filter.
Oren wrote:

Actually good place to go is forum at www.hvacmechanic.com. Very good folks there.
You're baaaaddd.....
--