ABS Fitting Leaking

Earlier this spring I re-piped some of the ABS pipe from my sump pump. I put in a ball-cock valve to allow easy changeover from the storm drain to outside to water my lawn. Now there is a leak where the pipe meets a fitting. It only leaks (and not very much, no drips, just wet) when I discharge to the outside and the pipe is full of water (because the check valve keeps water in the pipe). Can I fix it by just putting some solvent around the joint or do I have to replace the joint?
Here's a diagram:
It's the T that is leaking
Thanks in advance, Jeff
Replace the fitting, ensure you prime the pipe before using the solvent glue.

Dumb question, but what exactly is priming the pipe? Jeff

I think he means to put the cleaner solvent or the prep solution on the pipe before gluing. I have heard it referred to as Priming... Jim

Jim wrote:

Cleans and starts the pipe swelling before being cemented, making for a tighter joint. Building inspectors look for priming. Don't try to clean off any runs or excess, or you might be fined for not using primer!