ABP on window

Does anyone know what company makes windows that has a logo of a house with the lettes ABP in the house?
took less than 2 minutes using google
http://www.amerimaxbp.com/product.aspx?itemid8
Wayne

who fuckung cares, No one.......byby
Wayne:
W > took less than 2 minutes using google W > W > http://www.amerimaxbp.com/product.aspx?itemid8 W >
W > > Does anyone know what company makes windows that has a logo of a house W > > with the lettes ABP in the house?
Not to be a smart-a$$ or anything, but could you share with us how you did this? I, am I'm quite sure other readers, would apreciate a short lesson on the pluses and minuses usage in search engines. Thanks!
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Who the hell is the guy bending the bananas and why is he doing it?
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971

I will take your post at face value and offer a few basic tips.
Each of the following lines is what one would type into the search box and *is the comments section. Results from Google 8/28/04.
"Find what I typed" * Using " " means find this exact phrase on a web page. This is the more restrictive search. *Results 1 - 10 of about 11 for "Find what I typed". (0.37 seconds
find +what +I + typed *Find the words find, what, I, typed all on the same page. * Results 1 - 10 of about 751,000 for find +what +I + typed. (0.25 seconds)
find +"what I typed" * find the word find and the phrase "what I typed" on the same page. * Results 1 - 10 of about 4,710 for find +"what I typed". (0.18 seconds)
find what I typed *find every page that has any one of the above words on the page. * Results 1 - 10 of about 1,080,000 for find what I typed. (0.31 seconds)
The more restrictive your search term the more valid your results. These are the bare basics there are many other options. If you don't care to learn this syntax you can achieve almost the same results by using this link to narrow your search and as a bonus it offers some options I did not discuss:
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=find+what+I+typed&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8
Colbyt
SJF:
S > > Not to be a smart-a$$ or anything, but could you share with us how you S > > did this? I, am I'm quite sure other readers, would apreciate a short S > > lesson on the pluses and minuses usage in search engines. Thanks! S > S > I Googled "ABP window" and got something that looks like what you wanted.
Ah, just the usual words-in-quotes trick. Thanks!
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Which famous golfer loves to drink wine? Litre Vino.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971

you
short
wanted.
Barry, if, on the Google query line, you use the quotation marks like this, "ABP window" You will get hits that contain only the exact quoted phrase in their text. If you enter the phrase without the quotation marks you will get hits that contain the both -ABP- and -windows- even if the two groups are not contiguous. Tricky concepts but you get a feel for it as you continue to use google.
http://www.google.com/help/basics.html
This outlines basic procedures for using Google.
SJF
SJF:
S > > S > > Not to be a smart-a$$ or anything, but could you share with us how S > you S > > S > > did this? I, am I'm quite sure other readers, would apreciate a S > short S > > S > > lesson on the pluses and minuses usage in search engines. Thanks! S > > S > S > > S > I Googled "ABP window" and got something that looks like what you S > wanted. S > > S > > Ah, just the usual words-in-quotes trick. Thanks! S > >
S > Barry, if, on the Google query line, you use the quotation marks like this, S > "ABP window" You will get hits that contain only the exact quoted phras
S > in their text. If you enter the phrase without the quotation marks you wil
S > get hits that contain the both -ABP- and -windows- even if the two groups S > are not contiguous. Tricky concepts but you get a feel for it as you S > continue to use google.
Just the simple quoted text string for the search criteria. :)
S > http://www.google.com/help/basics.html S > S > This outlines basic procedures for using Google.
That's the one I need! Think I'll print it out and probably highlight a few suggestions. Thanks!
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Bad fashion statements: A pierced tongue and dentures