Above ground pool question

Our house has an above ground round pool, surrounded by a deck. I just opened it up this weekend. I was surprised that it was losing water after I filled it. After an inspection it appears to have several small leaks in the liner. The outside of the pool is metal and water can be seen coming through it. It's not rusted and only one of the leaks is actually "squirting out", on the rest the water comes out and runs down the outside of the pool, giving the skin a wet appearance.
Can I just change the liner? With these small holes in the metal, does the whole pool have to be replaced? Should I patch the holes in the metal after I remove the liner? Any liner recommendations?
Thanks, Jeff

The liner can be patched or replaced, thats up to you.
I don't understand the holes in the metal. Is this pool very old or did someone shoot your pool?
We've been in the house three years, and the previous owners said they bought the pool used. If someone's shooting the pool it must be with pencil leads, the hole is smaller than that. I'm wondering if the inside of the metal is rusted? I noticed they sell wall foam to go behind the liner. I thought that might help save the liner.
writes:

Sounds like the pool is rusting out. I had that happen once. I patched the spots with sheet metal which worked for a year or so. Eventually the whole wall blew out. Thats a lot of water . Luckily it blew out on the side away from our neighbours house and since our soil is sandy was absorbed quickly. I would recommend replacing the pool if its rusting in more than one spot.