Above Ground Pool Parts

We were given a 24' above ground pool but the round metal channel (that the pool wall slips into on the bottom encircling the whole pool) was rotted and broke off at each upright when we took the pool apart to move it. Does anyone know where we might find a replacement? (Actually replacement for other pool assembly parts as well?) Thanks

Reply to
Devil505

== Internet search per the manufacturer's name or check with a local pool retailer. == ==

Reply to
gini52

Put a "wanted" ad in your local "Quick Quarter" (or equivalent) cheap-o classified paper. You may find someone who has exactly what you seek, and get a pretty good deal. I have made some great buys on things I wanted exactly this way. Scuba gear, portable generator, decorator rock, firewood, etc.

Steve

Reply to
Desert Traveler