About recalls for runaway cars.

How many of the stupid pills did you take? The whole bottle?

I said that there were far more crashes involving right foot brakers, and it went right over your head and parted your hair in the middle, as evidenced by your request for a cite.

See ya!

Reply to
salty

So the answer is "Yes, I am having a problem finding a cite". Thanks.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Sorry to hear you are having a problem finding a cite.

You're welcome.

Reply to
salty

Not only is Harry apparently not very bright based on what he keeps saying in this thread, he's also willfully ignorant. Some people are ignorant because they have never had the option of learning something but Harry has had the chance and chooses to remain blissfully ignorant. It's his loss.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Looking in the mirror there Ashton? Lets hear more of your idiotic reasoning.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K