about EXTENSION CORDS (safety)

Sure does. On a related note, I noticed this year how little time it takes to fill the toilet right above my water heater (and thus, very close to the street in terms of plumbing). 10 seconds or something, compared to 20 or 30 for the other toilets, even when their valves are wide open.

Reply to
mm

Hi... Thanks for all of the informative replies. After some careful thought with some excellent input from you guys, I have decided against the bathroom idea. I was more concerned about an electrical issue until I realized that the a cord in the bathroom with the added burden of moisture issues wasn't a bright idea. I would have possibly gotten the right cord and everything would have went fine with no cord or fire issues.... then, with my luck, someone would have gotten electrocuted. (@%$@&)

I have just purchased a couple of high tech fans and will wait out the rest of the summer. The portable air conditioners I have seen are way to pricey ($300-500) and I'm not sure about how that would go with the fussy landlord.

Thanks for all your help guys.

DAVID

Reply to
David_nj_7