About 3 in one oil??

Dang! That's why she called her feller by that name! ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Thank you I hate clicking on weblinks for simple answers that could be explained in a few words!!!

Reply to
homeowner

I have used it for years on small electric motors and other smallish things that need lubrication. It's always worked fine for me. Because I got several cans in a box of goodies at an auction, what I have is old. I dont know if the new stuff is as good. Recently I had an electric heater with a blower fan that was getting real noisy. A few drops on the bearings and it's been running quiet ever since. It runs almost continually and has been at least 2 months since I lubed it.

Reply to
homeowner

Now, answer me this. Where do you get the babies to make baby oil?

.

Thank you I hate clicking on weblinks for simple answers that could be explained in a few words!!!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

So knowing how Ming vases and computer chips are related would be of no interest?

Hint: Connections, James Burke

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Enjoyed that show. I wish they would do another series of them. Perfume bottles and carburetors comes to mind.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

That's one of the few things I actually remember about it. I don't think I had much luck guessing the connections.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

My choices are Hoppes' gun oil, or Rem oil for firearms. 3 in 1 seems to gum up. You can use WD-40 to loosen things up/clean, but does NOT provide any long-term lubrication, of course.

Also, check out formula for "Ed's Red," used by gun enthusiasts for cleaning and lubrication.

/paul W3FIS

Reply to
deadgoose38