AAA: E15 could really fark up your car, void warranties

just not quite as far as those Lear Jet Conservatives

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

that would probably be news to florida

of course, if memory serves, there are other crops with higher yield per acre is better than corn: sunchokes and hemp come to mind

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

which has nothing to do with the fact that it is energy positive

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Lear Jet hell, private 757. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

bigger plane but still the same distance

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Like Air Force One which is kept airborne by the power of the Messiah. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

The only reason they want to stop using ethanol for fuel, is because they want to drink the stuff. It's pure Moonshine, the best booze money can buy. I say it should be used for drinking. If people drink it, no one will be sober enough to drive anyhow, and we will no longer need fuel or cars. Dont just burn it up, enjoy it in a cocktail!!!

Reply to
alcoholic

Which has NOTHING to do with ethanol fuel in the U.S of A, or Canada.

Reply to
clare

sure it does, it shows that there are reasonable alternatives to corn for ethanol that are energy positive

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Whereas those private 757 are kept aloft by the power of Lucifer

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Yea, I'm a Devil worshiper. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Is that why conservatives are so dead set on telling women what they can or can't do with their bodies? They allegedly want small government, but they want to set it up inside a woman's uterus. You've got it all backwards again, Stormin Morlim, it's the conservatives who want to tell people how to run their lives. Too much Rush and Sean have rotted your brain.

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

Rush Limbaugh? For whom the cause is more important than the truth? And the ratings more important than the cause?

Reply to
Wes Groleau

" snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g6g2000vbk.googlegroups.com:

No.

Reply to
MiniMouse

Minor nit, since very little sugar cane ethanol is available in the US, which is what we were talking about. To sorta get this back on track, I have seen nothing to indicate that ethanol from sugar cane does any less damage to the vehicles. Anybody?>

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Heck they of all people would know that it won't support cane production ON THE SCALE required.

Interesting chart of yields per acre and net energy.

Kurt Ullman

I agree. Everything I've seen indicates it's the ethanol itself that is the problem, not some contamination particular to the way it's produced. C2H6O is C2H6O.

Reply to
trader4

LOL. Typical. I'll bet most Fox viewers know that the national debt is $16tril and $6tril of that has been added since Obama came to office. And I'll bet they have some idea that the deficit for the year that just ended was $1.1tril. And that Obama's only plan to do anything about it so far is to raise taxes on those "rich" people making $200K+, which would raise just $80bil. $1.1tril vs $80bil, that's some new math.

Now ask a lib about any of the above facts and virtually everyone I've seen is clueless. They would not know that the deficit in 2012 was $1.1tril. The only "fact" they know is that it's George Bush's fault and the solution is to raise taxes, even though the deficit problem is more than an order of magnitude larger....

Reply to
trader4

But Obamahood takes from the rich and gives to the poor. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:k9cvu7$hn4$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me: