a window please

i need a 15'hx28l slider for my basement thank you
Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 1, 1:01 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Check your inbox, I just emailed you one.
✖
On 7/31/2008 10:03 PM RicodJour spake thus:

Here's another one so's you have a spare:
✖
What OS is the window? Might not fit.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On Aug 1, 12:01 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I have one 99.99 plus shipping pay pal accepted
Add pictures here
✖