A valve for this heater

Hi,

A plumber is about to install a Runtal wall heater (neptune) on my wall. Here's the pipes to which he'll attach it:

I was wondering if there exists a valve that could be attached here. There is just not enough space for a conventional valve and I don't mind if it is something that I would need to use a wrench to operate.

Thanks!

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Fude

I'm guessing from the pic that you need a 3/4" sweat to 1/2" MIPS angle. And one angle union fitting too, if there will only be one valve.

The first link has some attractive valves without ugly handles. Get some catalogs, make some calls.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Not knowing what kind of heater that is, I will make a wild guess and say that it is a hydronic heater? Is that copper for hot water? Gas?

Reply to
Robert Allison

Hi again,

Thanks for the responses. It's a hydronic heater. To complicate the matters, I need this part before Wed, which is when the plumber is coming. Given that, what would be my top 2 or 3 choices of places to call/go?

Thanks again.

Reply to
Aaron Fude

You'd have to go to a plumbing supply house. You won't find this kind of thing at BigBox.

I would have thought your plumber would have the resources to locate the parts.

Reply to
Speedy Jim

You should call or go to the plumber that is going to install it. He will (or should) have access to everything that you will need. And he will know exactly what he needs so nothing will be forgotten.

Reply to
Robert Allison