A simple, insulated coffee mug?

Page 2 of 2

I looked and didn't see anything for replacement parts, even on the "Discontinued Products" pages. I will be calling them on Monday when they're open.
On 4/11/2015 2:24 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

The Yeti tumbler: the choice of manly men:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)28928824&sr=8-2&keywords=yeti+mug
This one has a handle:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)28928643&sr=8-3&keywords=stainless+steel+insulated+coffee+mug

As "Crocodile Dundee" would say, "THIS is a coffee mug!" I'm definitely going to give the 20oz a try. Thanks.
On Monday, April 13, 2015 at 4:37:15 PM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-YETI-RAMBLER-TUMBLER-W-LID-20-oz-SILVER-YRAM20-/131446189073?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9acdac11
On 4/13/2015 4:36 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

I bought the 30 oz mug. I've been wanting one of these for awhile, so when Amazon matched the company's price w/free shipping, I went for it. I have a similar 12 oz tumbler (a different brand) which is just too small, but I can attest that these vacuum insulated stainless tumblers are the best. Quick and easy to wash, too, since they don't have complicated lids.

That lid is virtually identical to the lid on my old mug and that's the main reason I like it. And yes, it is very easy to keep clean.
Thanks again.