A sad tale of two wrecked newsgroups

I still don't see the point. If you are still at the polite stage, then why plonk?

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Grin, only 2 in mine that aren't those silly 'ladies watches' or whatever spam.

Yup! I find that unless I ask something that no one has any experience with (recently asked on Duro Shed brands after reading reviews), I get lots of good feedback. Just good folks here overall.

Reply to
cshenk