A rule to live by...

Happy wife, Happy life.

It doesn't get much simpler.

Reply to
HeyBub

Forgot this... Healthy life + Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Reply to
Doug

Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Friend used to say, a happy beaver is a good beaver.

Reply to
Frank

Healthy Life + Happy Wife + Good Dog = Heaven on Earth

Reply to
Attila.Iskander

Overly simplistic. Your life will not be happy if you resent what you have to do to make or keep her happy.

Reply to
Peter

In that case, good chance the problem is you, not her. (unless she is an over bearing Bitch)

I'm happy doing the things that make my wife happy. As is she for me.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

A totally sexist, inane and ignorant judgement, based on no knowledge of either individual. Why should either spouse be more likely to be the offender in any dysfunctional relationship?

In any case, my comment was a generality, responding to a generality, and did not refer to my specific circumstances. If you choose to be self-referential, that's your choice; but your judgmental stereotypes don't reflect well on your basic nature.

Reply to
Peter

WTF you talking about? I'm talking about the collective "you" not you the individual. Yes, either party can be a PITA and maybe they should split. I don't really care what others do; their life, their control.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Hi,

B4 anything else, honesty first.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Either one is happy, or one is not. But there are different schools of thought on that one, too.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

People who tell you they are honest will lie about other things, too.

forgot who said that ......

Reply to
Steve B