A rule to live by...

Happy wife, Happy life.
It doesn't get much simpler.

Forgot this... Healthy life + Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy
On 3/30/2012 9:00 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

Friend used to say, a happy beaver is a good beaver.

Either one is happy, or one is not. But there are different schools of thought on that one, too.
Steve

Healthy Life + Happy Wife + Good Dog = Heaven on Earth
On 3/30/2012 7:38 AM, HeyBub wrote:

Overly simplistic. Your life will not be happy if you resent what you have to do to make or keep her happy.

In that case, good chance the problem is you, not her. (unless she is an over bearing Bitch)
I'm happy doing the things that make my wife happy. As is she for me.
On 3/30/2012 11:01 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

A totally sexist, inane and ignorant judgement, based on no knowledge of either individual. Why should either spouse be more likely to be the offender in any dysfunctional relationship?
In any case, my comment was a generality, responding to a generality, and did not refer to my specific circumstances. If you choose to be self-referential, that's your choice; but your judgmental stereotypes don't reflect well on your basic nature.

WTF you talking about? I'm talking about the collective "you" not you the individual. Yes, either party can be a PITA and maybe they should split. I don't really care what others do; their life, their control.
HeyBub wrote:

Hi,
B4 anything else, honesty first.

People who tell you they are honest will lie about other things, too.
forgot who said that ......