a replacement for 'noname' mainline shower taps

Hi,

My shower tap is leaking. It's a Mainline LM80906 B-125. I tried searching the internet for this, but came up with nothing.

I would like to just replace the cartridge or whatever you call it, but I don't think I'll find a supplier. So I'm probably stuck replacing the whole thing.

Here are the images of what it looks like:

What can I get as a replacement in that same style? I know it's hard to tell exact lengths, etc..., from the photo, but you can get an idea of the style.

Thanks

Reply to
SiVA

I think the dimensions are pretty standard, FWIIW. The fact that you can see this, says that you can get at it easily. Some splices and a few odds and ends of fittings, and a little torch work, and that should do it. This time around, something like Delta or Moen, so so can get parts, etc.

Reply to
professorpaul

replying to professorpaul, tip wrote: Hello SiVA, I think I have the whole unit LM80906 B-125 that u are looking for

Reply to
tip

replying to SiVA, tip wrote: Hello SiVA, I think I have the brand new unit Mainline LM80906 B-125 that you are looking for. Thanks, t

Reply to
tip

replying to tip, Drandypierce wrote: Do you still have this valve? I am looking for one.

Reply to
Drandypierce