a replacement for 'noname' mainline shower taps

Hi,
My shower tap is leaking. It's a Mainline LM80906 B-125. I tried searching the internet for this, but came up with nothing.
I would like to just replace the cartridge or whatever you call it, but I don't think I'll find a supplier. So I'm probably stuck replacing the whole thing.
Here are the images of what it looks like:
http://maritimesource.homeip.net:83/tmp/shower1.jpg
http://maritimesource.homeip.net:83/tmp/shower2.jpg
What can I get as a replacement in that same style? I know it's hard to tell exact lengths, etc..., from the photo, but you can get an idea of the style.
Thanks
I think the dimensions are pretty standard, FWIIW. The fact that you can see this, says that you can get at it easily. Some splices and a few odds and ends of fittings, and a little torch work, and that should do it. This time around, something like Delta or Moen, so so can get parts, etc.