A real Man's chain letter!

This chain letter was started in hopes of bringing relief to other tired and discouraged men. Unlike most chain letters, this one doesn't cost anything!
Just send a copy of this letter to five of your male friends who are equally tired and discontent.
Then bundle up your wife and/or girlfriend and send her to the man whose name appears at the top of the following list, and add your name to the bottom of the list.
When your turn comes, you will receive 15,625 women. One of them is bound to be better than the one you already have.
At the writing of this letter, a friend of mine had already received 184 women, of whom four were worth keeping.
This chain also brings good luck.
One man's pit bull died, and the next day he received a Playboy playmate.
An unmarried Jewish man living with his widowed mother was able to choose between a Hooter's waitress and a Hollywood super model.
You can be lucky too, but DO NOT BREAK THE CHAIN! One man broke the chain and got his wife back again.
Let's keep it going, men! Just add your name to the list below
Bill Clinton 780 3rd Ave New York, NY 10017
Billy Clinton 780 3rd Ave. New York, NY 10017
Billie Clinton 780 3rd Ave. New York, NY 10017
B. Clinton 780 3rd Ave. New York, NY 10017
William Jefferson Clinton 780 3rd Ave. New York, NY 10017
W. Jefferson Clinton 780 3rd Ave. New York, NY 10017
W. Jeff Clinton 780 3rd Ave. New York, NY 10017
W. J. Clinton 780 3rd Ave. New York, NY 10017
W. Clinton 780 3rd Ave. New York, NY 10017
William J Clinton 780 3rd Ave. New York, NY 10017
Willem Clinton 780 3rd Ave. New York, NY 10017
Wilhelm Clinton 780 3rd Ave. New York, NY 10017
Billy Clinton 780 3rd Ave. New York, NY 10017
Willie Clinton 780 3rd Ave. New York, NY 10017
Will Clinton 780 3rd Ave. New York, NY 10017
Mr. Hillary Clinton 780 3rd Ave. New York, NY 10017
Chain letters DO NOT work. Here's proof.
Last year on New Years day I was going to go to visit someone. I had a terrible hangover so I could not remember who to visit. But since I planned to go visiting I jumped in my car and decided to just drive until I met someone I know. It was snowing real hard. Entire snowmen were falling from the sky and landing on my car. Suddenly a huge snowman about 60 feet tall landed on my windshield. I could not see the road so I lost control of my car and went into a ditch.
Suddenly a large fat man with a thick white beard, and wearing a red suit walked up to my car. He handed me a fifth of whisky and asked me if I needed help. I told him that I could drink the whisky without any help, and chugged the bottle just to prove it. Then he asked me if my car needed some help to get out of the ditch. Thats when I remembered that my car was in the ditch and said "yes". He asked me if I had a chain. I reached over to my glove box and grabbed the chain letter I had gotten in the mail a few days ago. I handed it to him, and he hooked it to my rear bumper. Then he drove up in a really strange looking car without tires, just runners on the bottom, and it was being pulled by eight or nine or maybe ten deers. When I saw that, I thought to myself, "w.t.f..... this dude's some sort of whacko". He proceeded to hook his deers to my chain letter and started to pull my car.
All of a sudden I heard him say "shit, the son of a blitzen broke". He walked up to my window and handed me my chain letter. It was in two pieces. He looked me in the eye, and said "piece of shit chain letters never seem to work". He apologised and said he would go for help. The next thing I recall, he jumped into that weird looking car, hooked the deers to it, and he took off into the air. I mean the deer could fly. I knew right then and there that I must have drank wayyyyy too much and I decided that for my New Years resolution, I was going to have to qwit dwinking. I reached under my seat and grabbed my brandy flask. I quickly emptied it in my mouth, so I would not have anything else to drink. Then I grabbed the pieces of that damn chain letter and tossed them out the car window into the snow. That's when a sheriff pulled up to my car and wrote me a ticket for littering. I knew right then that fat man in the red suit was right. Chain letters don't work.
Of course, I did meet some new friends. When I began to tell the sheriff about the fat man with the flying deers pulling my car with the chain letter, he took me visiting. I got to meet a whole bunch of really sexy nurses and I had fun playing with all the hoses and wires next to my bed before I fell asleep.
Happy New Year.

ROTFL!
Great.
--