A Piece Of Furniture That Will Mess With Your Dope Smoking Friend's Minds

I must obtain one.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

No kidding! The guy who built that is one top notch furniture maker!

Do you have any idea who made it?

Reply to
Larry Caldwell

Yea, I found it later and some better videos.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Agreed. Excellent craftsmanship. Beautiful inlays.

No way to tell from the video. But a web search might lead to the manufacturer. Problem is the price tag. My off-the-wall guess is $15,000 minimum. Would not be surprised if it went for $30,000.

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

Dick-

I would agree on your SWAG about pricing but............

unfortunately the $/pound exchange rate can make it even worse.

prices (depending on size) run from about $25k to $60k

looks like the market is luxury yachts.....so if your spending 30 million on a boat, why not another $60k for a table?

In "production" I could see the cost dropping substantially.....Ferrari vs Chevy

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207

yes most greatest table top of all time.. Simply amazing!!! Must be 30 grand waisted on this thing.

Reply to
joada21

Who fixes it when the mechanism breaks halfway open...30 miles out to sea?

Oh yeah, and can you say "pinch point".

Nice piece though...

Reply to
DerbyDad03