A Piece Of Furniture That Will Mess With Your Dope Smoking Friend's Minds

I must obtain one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKE8rCYLh00&feature=related

TDD
Dufas) says...

No kidding! The guy who built that is one top notch furniture maker!
Do you have any idea who made it?
--
For email, replace firstnamelastinitial
with my first name and last initial.
Larry Caldwell wrote:

Yea, I found it later and some better videos.
http://www.dbfletcher.com /
TDD

Who fixes it when the mechanism breaks halfway open...30 miles out to sea?
Oh yeah, and can you say "pinch point".
Nice piece though...

Agreed. Excellent craftsmanship. Beautiful inlays.

No way to tell from the video. But a web search might lead to the manufacturer. Problem is the price tag. My off-the-wall guess is $15,000 minimum. Would not be surprised if it went for $30,000.
Dick
On Nov 1, 8:30pm, snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Dick Adams) wrote:

Dick-
I would agree on your SWAG about pricing but............
http://www.dbfletcher.com/risingandfurling/pricing-rising-and-furling-table
unfortunately the $/pound exchange rate can make it even worse.
prices (depending on size) run from about $25k to $60k
looks like the market is luxury yachts.....so if your spending 30 million on a boat, why not another $60k for a table?
In "production" I could see the cost dropping substantially.....Ferrari vs Chevy
cheers Bob

yes most greatest table top of all time.. Simply amazing!!! Must be 30 grand waisted on this thing.