A picture of the mystery arms

http://www.frontiernet.net/~toller/saw.jpg
It was suggested that I post a picture of the things in question.
I could not imagine what you were referencing before the picture. Those ears are to trap the cord end when you roll it up around the ends of the shoe to put it away.
Sure looks like a lot of accumulated pitch for an "almost new" saw.

A mystey pic to, it kind of of looks like my PC circular saw but cant be sure. Is it a table saw.

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 07:22:46 -0700, m Ransley wrote

Circ. saw:
http://www.tools-plus.com/p-c347k.html
--
Please, no "Go Google this" replies. I wouldn\'t
ask a question here if I hadn\'t done that already.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus