a new toilet

Hi all.....anyone here have any experience with a new toilet.....any recommendations....I've been looking at the net and it seems the toto looks like a good one. Thanks...deb

Reply to
debbie

William Brown

Reply to
G. J. Anderson

I put in a Kohler Wellworth 3 years ago and am very pleased with it.

Reply to
Alan

Kohler and American Standard also make good models. Look for large sized fully glazed traps. Check Consumers Union. TB

Reply to
Tom Baker

A little intimidating to take a dump into at first but they are excellent commodes.

Reply to
D'Olier

I put one of the Wellworth 17" in for my mother, she's singing its praises. Considered the American Standard with the 3" trap, but it wasn't high enough for her.

Reply to
Michael Baugh

WHATEVER brand you decide to go with, i highly recommend the "power flush" option!

Reply to
rosie read and post

Very good is the Kohler : Wellworth-- the low flow flush aspect seems to present no problem at all. : MLD

they must have improved them...............we hated ours. the 1/2 flush for liquid and whole flush for solids........................ i needed an instructional poster on the wall for guests!

Reply to
rosie read and post