a new toilet

Hi all.....anyone here have any experience with a new toilet.....any recommendations....I've been looking at the net and it seems the toto looks like a good one. Thanks...deb
We got a Toto and are very happy with it. However, my son got an American Standard Cadet for far less and it seems to work just as well.
debbie wrote:

there.
Had three one piece toto's put in new home over one year ago and not one problem. On the expensive side but would highly recommend.

I put one of the Wellworth 17" in for my mother, she's singing its praises. Considered the American Standard with the 3" trap, but it wasn't high enough for her.

Kohler and American Standard also make good models. Look for large sized fully glazed traps. Check Consumers Union. TB

A little intimidating to take a dump into at first but they are excellent commodes.
Nothing wrong with Toto, a bit expensive. Very good is the Kohler Wellworth-- the low flow flush aspect seems to present no problem at all. MLD

Very good is the Kohler : Wellworth-- the low flow flush aspect seems to present no problem at all. : MLD
they must have improved them...............we hated ours. the 1/2 flush for liquid and whole flush for solids........................ i needed an instructional poster on the wall for guests!
WHATEVER brand you decide to go with, i highly recommend the "power flush" option!
--
rosie
http://www.michaelmoore.com /