a letter to those who voted for Bush

Page 4 of 10

Liz
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:26:17 -0400, Liz wrote:

And there we have it. The three dumbest bitches in the country: 1. Governor of Lousiana, whatever her stupid name is 2. Hillary 3. Liz
All Democrats, and all stupid. Hmmm, is there a pattern here?
--
All posts that originate from Google Groups are ignored.

While I don't ordinarily respond to idiots, I'll make an exception in this case to inform you that I'm a Republican. But I'm intelligent enough to know that Hillary will be a great president. Of course, this being a male dominated newsgroup I don't expect to find too many posters here agreeing with me on this. I wonder why so many men feel threatened by strong, intelligent women.
Liz
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:08:59 -0400, Liz wrote:

She's gotta be elected first. Not gonna happen.

We don't. Some of us just have a low tolerance for dumb bitches.
Linux Registered User #327951

Liz

Main Entry: contradiction Pronunciation: "kn-tr&-'dik-sh&n Function: noun 1 : act or an instance of contradicting 2 a : a proposition, statement, or phrase that asserts or implies both the truth and falsity of something b : a statement or phrase whose parts contradict each other <a round square is a contradiction in terms> 3 a : logical incongruity b : a situation in which inherent factors, actions, or propositions are inconsistent or contrary to one another
begin 666 audio.gif M1TE&.#EA$ `+`+,``,X`(?___P`````````````````````````````````` M`````````````````````"P`````$ `+```$(C#(&0"@F-HK>=Y>I8&6:'8D 3IT[I>K9=C)*R![L8J&4S.T4`.P`` ` end
wrote in

posting the above entry? I did not use the word "contradiction" in my original post.
Liz
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:36:39 -0400, Liz wrote:

You didn't use the word, but you sure made a statement that fits:

See? You're even dumber than she is. STFU.
Linux Registered User #327951

Cute. I'll check back with you in another 26 months to see how you feel when your worst fears come true. <G>
Liz

If you want to talk about worst fears, if what I suspect about Mr. Bush is true, civilization won't survive his presidency.
Best advice is to pray every day that his evil is kept in check.
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:29:02 +0000, Peter wrote:

Oh yeah, that will help a lot. You're a double-dipper at the Stupid Pot, huh? Ignorant *and* a holy-roller all in one package.
You don't know what evil is.
Linux Registered User #327951

It's time for you to rethink again. Why trust the gods that destroy so many lives and with hurricanes, earthquake and wars? Why gives monies to the evil men that teaches murder, assassination?
My advice pray to yourself and your stomach.
Dave Jefford wrote:

You should pray to the god of decent grammar. While you wait for an answer, take your advice and shove it up your ass.

Hey you two! Get room....
;-]
Dr. Hardcrab wrote:

Ahh quit being so crabby.

My penis will fall off???
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:31:57 +0000, Dr. Hardcrab wrote:

Worse. Liz will grow one.
--
Keith

Are my posts coming through in English?
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:12:23 +0000, Dr. Hardcrab wrote:

Sure, but only the literate can read what's in front of their nose.
--
Keith

I surely hope you're joking. She'd sell anyone out to benefit herself.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik