A letter that I sent to Home Depot that I never got an answer to:

How is it that I can find and order this Glacier Bay part at Amazon

but your stores don't carry it or even knows how to order it even though Home Depot owns Glacier Bay?

Reply to
Molly Brown

Home Depot does not own DANCO. You expect too much from HD to know who all makes replacement parts for all the stuff they sell.

Got a Lowes near you ?

Retired

It must be because you are so smart.

Nah, there's got to be some other reason.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Glacier Bay is the name of a line of faucets and other plumbing supplies sold by Home Depot. They do not own the factory. Globe Union makes many brands for themselves and others.

Danco does a good job of making and selling repair parts. Some are better than OEM, some are not.

Home Depot sells a lot of mediocre equipment. If you had a better brand you'd not be needed repairs yet. Kohler, Moen, Delta are better choices.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Reply to
Molly Brown

Thank you for that. Now I know to go to Lowe's and not Home Depot next time I need a faucet part.

Reply to
Molly Brown