A fly got in my house

A fly got in my house and its driving me crazy. I cant even get any sleep. I am considering moving, but I have a years lease that dont expire until January 1. I wont be able to tolerate this fly that long. What can I do?

Reply to
bugged

Play music the fly doesn't like. Is it a black fly or a white fly? Really totally loud music. If the fly is black, try classical symphonic. If the fly is white, try rap and jive music.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

A good old fashioned fly strip. Leave a window open so the fly doesn't get lonesome on the strip.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

And if it's a fruit fly? No Judy Garland, I suppose.

Reply to
Neill Massello