A fly got in my house

A fly got in my house and its driving me crazy. I cant even get any sleep. I am considering moving, but I have a years lease that dont expire until January 1. I wont be able to tolerate this fly that long. What can I do?
On 6/17/2016 12:42 PM, snipped-for-privacy@smail.com wrote:

Play music the fly doesn't like. Is it a black fly or a white fly? Really totally loud music. If the fly is black, try classical symphonic. If the fly is white, try rap and jive music.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

And if it's a fruit fly? No Judy Garland, I suppose.
On 6/17/16 11:42 AM, snipped-for-privacy@smail.com wrote:

A good old fashioned fly strip. Leave a window open so the fly doesn't get lonesome on the strip.