A different kind of neighbor problem

And you couldn't come up with that solution prior to asking in here? It truly amazes me at the inability to think for themselves that some people have. How have you gotten through life to this point with such a complete lack of common sense?

This group is about "Home Repair". Ask your interpersonal relationship questions somewhere else.

You're an ignorant (and fat) bitch.

Reply to
Dan C

Gee Dan C you just identified yourself as a complete moron. I would tell you not to reply, but being a moron you probably will. But I will never see your posts again.

LB

Reply to
LB

I totally agree with you, I'll use a better words "Arse Hole"

Reply to
Tom M

"Dan C" wrote

Screw you and the horse you rode in on. Just who do you think you are, trying to dictate what someone can post?

Take a hike loser.

Reply to
Ernie Post

It's housing related, and certainly an appropriate question. What's wrong with bouncing things off other people? A lot of people can relate their firsthand experiences, then you can decide which way to go. Not a big deal. Besides, you don't have to read the thread if it offends you.

Dave

Reply to
Airkings

Keep your sexual perversions out of it, will ya?

I'll try to explain it in simple terms for you. There are over 50,000 newsgroups, each with a topic (the title gives some clues). Why bother having all these groups if you can just post whatever you want in any of them? Can you understand that concept?

I think not.

Reply to
Dan C

You prove that with each post.

Steve

41N
Reply to
Steve IA

-> ->

-> >> Anyone that promotes a web site dedicated to male bashing does come

-> >> across

-> >> as angry and has not had good relationships.

->

-> > Ah shucks. It's all in good fun!

->

-> So you would think that female bashing is OK too, as long as it's done "in

-> good fun", right?

->

-> You ignorant bitch.

Thanks for the chuckle!

Reply to
Suzie-Q

-> ->

-> > I spoke with the neighbor logically and politely, as a few of you

-> > recommended, and he moved the car immediately. I was still worried

-> > that he might not be happy with my request. I did mention the mailbox

-> > and elderly woman problems.

->

-> And you couldn't come up with that solution prior to asking in here? It

-> truly amazes me at the inability to think for themselves that some people

-> have. How have you gotten through life to this point with such a complete

-> lack of common sense?

->

-> > No, I'm not a troll. Just someone with many questions/situations for

-> > which I find this group extremely helpful.

->

-> This group is about "Home Repair". Ask your interpersonal relationship

-> questions somewhere else.

->

-> > Thanks to all who replied -- even those of you with not-so-helpful

-> > replies. You entertained me.

->

-> You're an ignorant (and fat) bitch.

Thanks again for entertaining me! What would we all have to laugh at if it weren't for wonderfully entertaining people like you?!!

Reply to
Suzie-Q

-> It's housing related, and certainly an appropriate question. What's wrong

-> with bouncing things off other people? A lot of people can relate their

-> firsthand experiences, then you can decide which way to go. Not a big deal.

-> Besides, you don't have to read the thread if it offends you.

->

-> Dave

Thanks, Dave, but he's really not worth the effort you took to type your response.

Reply to
Suzie-Q

Reply to
nospambob

What a surprise. Two reasonable people having a civil conversation to settle an annoyance, with no feelings hurt.

Is society so f'ed up that most people didn't think this would work? Suggestions from lying about why you want it moved to resorting to throwing nails in front of your house (by a loving, caring RN no less!). Glad to see everybody's people's skills are up to date!

Reply to
larrybud2002

You didn't answer the question. How come?

Reply to
Dan C

You need to sling some brake fluid all over it with some eggs at night. Vandalize the hell out of it and then plead ignorant if they ask. Bust out a window or two and tear off the side view mirror would help.

Slash a tire if you are really desperate.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives