A crook caught

Page 3 of 3
"RicodJour"> wrote

Oh dear. Now licensure prevents harm. I can't wait to see whats next.
This is Turtle.
Well Tim , I'm glad you posted this as you did for there is a thought that is been long over due as to answering to a reply like this.
About 1/2 of the hvac people that is in the business is not qualified or should not be in the business and the other 1/2 is qualified to be in it. 30 years ago when i was a youngster in the HVAC business just about everybody was qualified to be there and then come who can sell for the cheapest price. Then there was a fast speed volume of techs and business owners that jumped into the business to joint the how cheap will you go team. We still have it right now and they will just throw a system in and then the customer will cry about it to the other professional business owners when they have to come fix the screw ups that these clown caused.
Thank you for litting this come to lite here !
TURTLE

Like you weasel? Dance hack boi!
--
Paul\'s cat got a furball and kept saying weasel\'s name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*
This is Turtle.
Billy Bob , I was speaking about you as the 1/2 that has no business in the HVAC/R Business and does not have a clue ! Well atleast you was smart enough to know I was talking about you !
TURTLE

weasel when you get legal. Buy commercial tags, pay taxes, get a license, get some HVAC training and can actually fix something without throwing a box of parts at it.
Then maybe you can flap your gums here with some shred of credibility.
Until then goober, don't even try to pass your hack ass off as a legit contractor.
--
Paul\'s cat got a furball and kept saying weasel\'s name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

LOL! Yeah baby! *snap*
--
Paul\'s cat got a furball and kept saying weasel\'s name.

*Hack* *Hack* *hack*
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

Now, all of a sudden, you're concerned about homeowners?
On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:16:42 GMT, .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

\\
Here's a link to a St Petersburg Times article:
http://www.sptimes.com/2005/12/06/Southpinellas/Man_charged_in_unlice.shtml
"Mort Guffman"> wrote

Well that sort of blows a big hole in the claims by some around here that there is no recourse if one is ripped by an unlicensed person.