A contractors rant--LONG

Page 2 of 2
Suzie-Q wrote:
<<Snipped>>

Heh, heh! I am not trying to drum up business here. Just wanted to rant. But no, that is just a bit out of my area. I've done some work in Killeen, and that was a bit far for me.
Thanks for the offer, tho.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.
-> Suzie-Q wrote:
-> -> <<Snipped>> -> -> > -> -> > -> Once a client has chosen to work with me, I will do just about -> > -> anything to make them happy. I won't do that just to get the job. -> > -> > I don't suppose you'd come up to Gatesville, TX, to do a small job, -> > would you? -> -> Heh, heh! I am not trying to drum up business here. Just -> wanted to rant. But no, that is just a bit out of my area. -> I've done some work in Killeen, and that was a bit far for me. -> -> Thanks for the offer, tho. Bummer.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~