A contractors rant--LONG

Man, I agree. It sounded like he was responding to you. I could have easily missed the asterisk note. I think the Montana man owes you an apology. Just my 2 cents.

Reply to
wmrah

In this case, a legitimate contractor was made to sound like HE was the culprit, not the real one that screwed them over. It could affect his livelihood and could make to "real" problems you talk about. . This is more than the usual kiddie ranting. Of course, you are posting from a EDU account so you probably don't know what real life is like.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski