A clue-by-four for the folks of AHR

Page 3 of 3
It happens that Uncle Monster formulated :

HILLERY FOR PREZIDENTAL! BRING ON THE END OF IT ALL!
On 2/13/2016 1:59 PM, RonNNN wrote:

Several weeks ago, someone (perhaps your self?) warned us about Muggles. I've not seen the evil behavior you and the other (same?) person warned.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I have no idea who might have warned you about Jenn "a few weeks ago", perhaps you can point me in the right direction to see what you are talking about. I've lurked here for quite some time, but have refrained from posting here for the most part until today. I'm not saying Jenn is evil, just stubborn, and will drag on and keep beating the dead horse until everyone else gives up trying to bring her to her senses. If you haven't seen that happening in the "OT Trump" threads, then you haven't been paying attention. It's a rerun for some of us, but if you want to go down that road I'll not stand in your way. It's kind of fun to see how many folks get suckered in by her antics. It's equally fun to see how many people keep beating a dead horse trying to make her see the faults in her reasoning.
Let the games resume!
--
RonNNN

On 2/13/2016 8:51 PM, RonNNN wrote:

I don't archive the posts, so you're going to have to do your own searching for the earlier warnings. Sorry.
Anyhow, you or someone has warned us about Muggles at least twice. I've not seen any of the Muggles problems you report. So, it makes me wonder if you, RoNNN, are the problem?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

That punk IS the problem. He does this just to get H&D going so he can laugh at those who he pisses off.
On 2/13/2016 8:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Ron is not a problem, he is merely speaking from years of experience trying to "discuss" with the poster.
Uncle Monster was thinking very hard :

seanymph and those from 'the shit pit' are doing what they do there, here. ronnnnnnnnnnnnn just wanted to start the H&D here so he could get his jollies. You got them, ronnnnnnnnnn, so you can go back to your 'hell hole' as seanymph puts it and pusstulate.
On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 8:51:02 PM UTC-5, RonNNN wrote:

In an earlier post you said "I'll now return to lurk mode."
Please do.

Thanks Ron.
She sure is posting a lot of nonsense, and as you can see, she even has a following composed of the ever present nonsense lovers.
--
Dan Espen

On 2/14/2016 9:03 AM, Dan Espen wrote:

The idea that "she" has to call herself different things (Maggie, Muggles, Jenn, Rebel) is telling...
If you are ashamed of *your* name (for some reason), at least pick *one* and don't flee from it!
On 2/14/2016 11:28 AM, Don Y wrote:

People often change the nyms they post under. What they can't seem to change is the way they post.
On 2/14/2016 10:44 AM, SeaNymph wrote:

Dunno. I've always posted under my own name (eliding my last name in recent years as it was too easy for ex girlfriends, long lost relatives, etc. to reconnect -- The Past is The Past). I can readily find every USENET post of mine (with a search engine) going back to the early 90's...
For folks who like to "change identities", I'm sure THEY can't. (So, what are they hiding from? Their past posts??)