A CFL light bulb that's similar to the GE Reveal bulbs?

I'd like to switch over to CFL bulbs for the energy savings, but I've really come to love the GE Reveal bulbs that make my white wallpaper look white.
Are there any CFL bulbs that can do this?
Slorik wrote:

Sunlight or daylight one.
Slorik writes:

Not possible. Fluorescent light is by nature an uneven spectrum, versus a even blackbody spectrum from incandescent, filtered to daylight characteristics by GE Reveal.
The same people who put "natural color rendering" on fluorescent lamps are the ones who put "quiet" on lawnmowers and "low odor" on mineral spirits.

GE Reveal does not filter to daylight characteristics, but selectively removes much of the yellow, leaving a gap in the yellow.
A spectrum of a GE Reveal (with red and infrared reading low due to type of spectrometer sensor) is available at:
http://ledmuseum.home.att.net/spectra.htm
The purpose of targeting that slice of yellow for removal is to cause exaggerated vividness of reds and greens compared to blackbody light of the same color temperature. With some light removed, Reveal has lower energy efficiency than other incandescents of same wattage, design voltage and life expectancy.
Philips TL950 has shown that excellent color rendition is possible even when the spectrum has spikes and gaps.
Slorik wrote:

It is difficult to predict. The different dyes on the wallpaper will react different. I suggest you buy one and try it. They are not expensive and around here HD is giving many away.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

White paper looks to me white under most lighting. However, I suspect you may want a color temperature higher than the usual 2700K of compact fluorescents.
My favorite color for compact fluorescents is 3500K, a "whiter shade of warm white" (my words). Higher still is widely sensed, inluding by me, to cause a "dreary gray" effect in most home use.
3500K compact fluorescents inlude:
* N:Vision "Bright White" spirals, available at Home Depot in several wattages. NOTE - I have heard their 30 watt ones buzz and 27 watt ones buzz slightly, but I have found their lower wattages to not buzz.
* Westinghouse "Medium White", hard to find, but I have occaisionally seen it in a small number of hardware stores.
* Sylvania "Daylight" compact fluorescents, at Lowes, mainly to only in 13 watt spirals last time I checked. (NOTE - This is not the usual meaning of "Daylight" for fluorescent lamp color. It usually means an icy cold to a outright bluish shade of white.)
* Check electrical/lighting supply shops.
the higher the k rating the whiter the light. i use 26 watt 6400k bulbs in my house. i use to work in a photo lab and i hate yellow lights. they are more expensive.