A Cat Repellent That Works!!!

Page 1 of 2
Hi All I have finally found a cat repellent that keeps the neighborhood cats out of my yard. Take a look and see for yourself. It's not like the sprays and liquids that need replacing all the time. It doesn't harm the cats but it does keep them out of your property <a href="http://www.catrepellent.org ">http://www.catrepellent.org </a> If you have everyones cat using your garden as a toilet then try this, I fully recommend it!

http://www.catrepellent.org
Great. I will give it a try. I have tried a spray can but it is hard to tell if it really works. I was thinking of getting a stuffed skunk and a bit of skunk perfume. Maybe even a mechanical device with a motion detector that sprayed anything that got within a certain area. I bet I could market this for use in various instances :)
Bob
Just Bob wrote:

Uh, what is that supposed to do? There seems to be an affinity between cats and skunks, my cats were forever inviting skunks to dinner.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
J. Clarke wrote:

That was Pepe LePew.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
simbajim wrote:
Funny how neither poster has written any prior messages in this newsgroup. Sure sounds like a scam to me.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

I have posted here before. Am I supposed to prove this somehow? I posted about cat repellent. Creaky floors and other things. Sometimes I post from Google account and other machines with different email addresses. I posted to a long thread about illegal aliens. I read most of the time . Are you the self appointed moderator? I didn't see you posting with anything helpful or are you a troll? Maybe you should try Google sometime yourself before you post.
Just Bob wrote:

I was not able to find any message from you on my server. I just checked and it looks like they cleaned it out recently and the oldest message it now list is May 25th. Please accept my apology.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Joseph Meehan wrote:

Apology accepted. This is a great group with some of the finest posters I have met including yourself.
Regards. Bob
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 10:44:49 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"

Go to a Bulk Barn type of store and get a bag of red cayenne pepper. Sprinkle it around where they poop. Cats hate it.
Chris

There is a cat from hell next door that roams the whole neighborhood. I see it at every bird feeder stalking everything that it might consider a snack. I would like to teach it to stay away form my whole yard so I can put up a feeder and bird bath. It seems friendly and came to me but when I reached down to pet it I got quite a bite. I thought that it needed a lesson that would be more aggressive.
Bob

Get a Fi-Shock. Hook it up in creative ways. It will take one, MAYBE two shocks, and the cat won't come on your property.
They cost about $30 for the transformer, and you can use common wire.
Steve
Steve B wrote:

Ok,That sounds like something I might try.
Thanks. Bob

They work for all sorts of critters. Problem is when you are being pestered with critters, it is hard to catch them in the act. If you put this out, and they have an unpleasant experience, it's just like them getting their butt kicked in the wild by something bigger. They just stay away.
I have heard of people who have used it to help relocate skunks, raccoons, squirrels, and all sorts of things.
I do use it at my cabin for mice and chipmunks that come under the cabin. It kills them, but I'd rather send a few rodents to heaven than have them burrowing all through my house.
It is a pretty decent shock, but won't kill anything larger than a squirrel. It just gives them an attitude adjustment.
Steve

Our new neighbors have 2 cats they let out all night. The cats have bells on the collars. My dog hears them at 3am and barks like crazy. I haven't had a good nights sleep in a long time. The neighbors are really weird,too. I tried to say hello and the guy hid behind his hedge.
Pasar wrote:

Yup, That's weird all right. I have only seen my neighbors twice in the three months I have been here. Ok by me. I think their cat spends the whole time outside anyway.
Bob
Joseph Meehan wrote:

Probably works just fine on those european cats, even the disclaimer at the bottom of each page says it won't work on USA cats.
--
Grandpa

What is that dripping from my fingers?
Grandpa wrote:

Those Eurocats are a bunch of PussyCats anyway :)
Grandpa wrote:

Why not? I could get 230 VAC from the hot sides of two different 120 volt outlets on opposite sides of neutral.
Just like the way we got a scrounged 220 volt air conditioner working in our dorm room at MIT, circa 1955. <G>
Jeff (Trusting no one takes this reply seriously, but the college story IS true.)
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)

Scam or Spam?

nothing to see here...its just an electric fence.