A/C working properly? Cost -> lower temp?

Page 10 of 16

I just posted a description of what maintenance didn't do as a reponse to my original post.
wrote in message

Only from landlords whos only concern is their profits on the bottom line. They are not gonna spend a penny they are not forced to.

Even that I would not call underhanded.
adv. In a sly and secret way. adj. Marked by or done in a deceptive, secret, or sly manner; dishonest and sneaky. See Synonyms at secret.
Not doing something at all or hiring the cheapest guy is not clever enough to be sly, and almost no landlord says how much he pays for repairs.
My landlord finally had both elevators overhauled -- the repair guys were there for days -- so they never broke again while I was there, and must have spent a bundle, but he didn't tell us how much even when he spent a lot.

I just posted a description of what maintenance didn't do as a reponse to my original post.
On Jul 7, 9:41 am, snipped-for-privacy@mail.com wrote:

why are you now posting multiple replies?
new to this whole thing,, huh?
wrote in message

trained HVAC

couldn't make

They might be, but at least they're smart enough to realize that a $320 electric bill isn't normal.

The fact that "a $320 electric bill isn't normal" for AC in a 800 sq ft is pretty much of a "duh"
It was clear early on that her AC isn't working
wrote in message

his
he
But
pay
reponse
For you and others to be harping on "how many hours has it been running" is pretty much mute, DUH!!!!
You still don't get it.

btw that would moot, not mute :)
I get it just fine, IMO you're missing the point of "tangential" comments in some of the posts..............

We were merely harping on the fashion in which the original information was conveyed....poorly.
when she originally talked about running for "hours" it was unclear as to whether she was being accurate (that the unit had in fact been running for 7 hours) or exaggerating, like many non-technical people do.
I've had a tenant tell me .......... "the heater's been running for a long time & the house is still cold"
well the truth of the matter was 28F outside, 50F "soak" temp & the heater had been running for not quite 2 hours
nothing wrong with the furnace, unrealistic expectation on the part of the "operator"
its the details that matter..........
wrote in message

professionally
that
it.
are
not
if
don't
$320
is
running" <<<

It's the "details" that you missed that started your stupid ass argument!!!!

I think you're missed it
wrote in message

handiman
fix
you
that is

OTOH,
speculate.
questions.
800 sq

running"
argument!!!!
"I think you're missed it"
I'm not the one questioning the run time of her air conditioning system!

Actually you did miss it...in my first post I told her
"Clearly your AC unit is not working........"
much more information in that line than in all of your posts.......
I must have missed your revealing diagnosis when you pronounced it because it was camouflaged by your bile.
btw have you figured out mute vs moot? :)
too bad you're not mute

Too bad you're an IDIOT.
Must suck to look in a mirror, Eh?

Well done,every one of your replies did not address the content of post to which you replied...must take a fair amount of effort to do that.
No substance, just insults & name calling ......keep up those valuable contributions.

Next will it be "your mom dresses you funny" ?
or the always rather powerful "you suck"
OR "you're an IDIOT"
oh, wait...you used that shining example of originality
Come on now....is that the best you can do? :)
remember no references to actual post content.

I can at least read the thread and know the difference between AM/PM. I also know it takes HOURS of run time to get a $320 electric bill.
You don't!!!!!!!

Try a bit harder, you're not reading carefully enough....I merely suggested she use noon & midnight instead of 12pm & 12am to avoid confusion
I certainly do know how many operating hours it takes to generate a $320 month's electric bill...
you know.......... tons, btu/hr, kilowatt-hrs, efficiency ........ all that REALLY complicated technical stuff that ONLY big bad HVAC techs know.... :)
It's only HVAC, it ain't rocket science.....don't kid yourself that's its harder than it is.

also
Yeah, like it's so confusing. <rolleyes>

Some people get confused easy so consider the source.

Well, if its so universally clear why are several people arguing about it?
Pretty hard to argue over the meaning of noon & midnight; my initial point :)
btw no comment about your mis-reading of my posts?
I guess not, it must hard to admit you're wrong when you are so often.
please do try to read more carefully, it might make it easier for you to reply with something that makes sense