A/C working properly? Cost -> lower temp?

Page 5 of 16

message

Where does it say I'm SELLING anything.
Can you not read?
message

That's all you need for a sig, the rest does come off as spam.
Joseph wrote:
message

some of you have been here for 12 years or any that just came here. You should be honored and not insulting or argumentative towards people who would value you opinion and asks questions. If you want your own private HVAC club or newsgroup, who's stopping you, go do it. But this is public.
Plus Joe Bill is the one that pushed the issue about the signature (as I have said in other posts) and it seems I am the only one that has one for the most part. He just wanted to know who I was, again claiming that I was spamming. Well that was over a month ago and I am still here "talking" not spamming. I did not have one and since Bill pushed the issue for me to put it in, claiming that nothing in the signature was spam.
Now if I took the time to do what was asked, told I could put anything in it, being the only one with one. What is there is what I preferred and like. Now others in here have had more than just their name and e-mail in a signature.
I am proud of who I am and what I do, people actually benefit in many ways from these systems, it not just selling another product that may eventually end up in a closet or the basement being useless. People, children, company's actually save money, gain health benefits and extend the life of the HVAC unit. No other product to my knowledge provides the public and private sector with such aspects.
No, not sending anyone anything, but if you choose to be disrespectful and abuse people in here, man up and tell the world who you are.
I didn't ask to talk about UV everyday and I have been reading different posts here to learn more about HVAC than I already know (as I have said since day one). But I do believe that if I see something (as in this post), have an opinion about something, a question or answer I should be entitled to say it just as you do or anyone else that chooses to do so here as well.
--

Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com

You abuse it. You're all about the sale. You said you have no interest in HVAC. You use "discussion" as a hook to attempt to sell a expensive, dubious product using scare tactics. Most people don't need or could afford clean room equipment for their house. Nor is it necessary. I think the few individuals who could use your product already have a spacesuit.
That you can't document your claims proves your lies.
--
http://michellemalkin.com /

Bill wrote:

I can post here an will post here. You asked for the signature so you got it and you said anything in is legal. Now get a life.
Bill you really are just plain old dumb, aren't ya. Learn about your industry Bill, I have offered more information from more valid sources and you just keep babbling on about sales and claim that there is either no need or the products don't work. Try supporting those statements that you make, because I sure have supported documentation that they are needed and do work.
If the information is scary (which I agree it is) are based upon facts and not my beliefs or opinions. I don't nor do I have to sell anything. The systems speak for themselves with validation and prove to be true from various people and organizations. I just bring them to peoples attention and have them benefit from the systems installed.
Not to mention you not having the expertise or the knowledge to evaluate or undermine professionals that have developed and tested the technology. I said I know enough and then some about HVAC to implement the systems that I provide. I am not nor do I have a desire to be an HVAC Tech.
Just keep having the public breathe fouled recirculated, contaminated air in their buildings and then help them further by adding VOC's with the chemicals that you use to clean the coil or the power washing that will allow more mold to grow.
Wow! Bill I see how much you care about your customers, people and the public, instead of providing something that would be more beneficial to their health and have them actually save money.
Plus Bill stop taking portions out of the post when you reply and concentrate on facts, not your ignorant, untrue, non-supported, silly, boring, sales opinion.
The part you chose to leave out, the part where I do know about HVAC:
You seem to be a perfect candidate for a case study for the effects of breathing such microbes and pathogens, and VOC's and what effects they may impose to a particular individual (like your brain).
Not over priced the lowest cost most advanced customized systems in the industry. You know what they say Bill, people that imply that others a a certain way is because those people are that way. Do you overcharge your customers?
Again, Bill educate yourself in your own industry and learn about the advancements, etc. that have been made. Activated Carbon Bonded Filtration will remove gases, etc. and UV-C will do the same for microbes and pathogens, and VOC's you may want to try combining the two. Problem solved.
The HVAC system would have completed its CFM oh what about 6-7 air exchanges in an hour in an average system and as high as 10-12 exchanges in other units. Wow Bill that would mean with none of these systems installed you would "KEEP SPREADING THE, MICROBES, PATHOGENS, VOC'S, VIRUSES, MILDEW, MOLD, ETC" to infect every one in the building through it's ventilation system and/or HVAC system.
--
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com

NO SELLING. You TOS with your ISP covers this. I also said NO SELLING!
How retarded are you boy?
--
http://michellemalkin.com /

Bill wrote:

in a signature and I'll shut up") or I would have nothing there. My ISP will do nothing, remember Bill "whatever you put in your signature is legal".
--
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com

Your history of spamming the newsgroup and your obvious sales techniques here in addition to your bloated signature paint a picture even your ISP can see. When you get their letter. Think of me.
--
http://michellemalkin.com /

Bill wrote:

I think Carie already addressed that moron. Posting to 5 related newsgroups is not considered spamming and that was done over a month ago. It was done with the purpose of discussion.
--
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com
message

And likewise, if you don't like it, you can leave!

Most snake oil salesmen are...

After they cover all the plastic parts... LOL

You learn something, must be hard...
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

with technology, as well as people, learn from things I don't know, and even learn how people think about topics. That's how people grow. Not have a mind that can't expand out of a plenum, that had been constructed years ago.
Something just came to mind. I would be willing to bet that you had the same narrow minded opinions when pc's were developed, but now you can't keep your mouth shut on one. Please let me to be the first to know when and where your first purchase of UV-C is.
Yeah! LOL
--
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com
message

I will NEVER purchase anything from YOU!!!
BTW, why is it again that you care WHERE I make purchases? I've told you before, I don't swing your way!! Never WILL!!!
Now that's cleared up... shut the fuck up, you lying retard.
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

work, lies. So I want to know when you purchase because I bet that one day you will and I would bet that one day you would try to sell it. But I hope that no one would be stupid enough to purchase a product from you or sell to you about a product that you have said so many negative things about.
--
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com
message

Jim, take your bullshit somewhere else... no one here is buying.
Your product shortens the life of equipment. <--- now there's a true statement for ya!
snip

Bingo! HVAC not alt.IAQ. Insults usually come to those who are deserving, most here if proven wrong admit it and move on. Arguement is how to find out who is wrong. also most here choose not to take the pissy HOs to seriously. Yes, some of the comments are rough but that's life deal with it. This is our group and who the f--k are you to come in and tell us how to act in it?

I didn't say it was spam, I said it comes off as spam in apperance. I have been around awhile, things have definated changed over the years but if you are looking to join a group, you might want to lurk and be a little more respectful to the group. You came in pushing a sigle topic... and it does sound like a sales pitch and you sound like your trying to sell UV.

Well your sig line sure talks about it every time you post.

That would even be less blaring as to what your selling.
Just my two cents, JRP
message

Go fuck off you shithead spamming cocksucker.
carie snipped-for-privacy@mail.com wrote:

of you mouth, when you say I am a spammer.
--
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com
message
Still trying to sell your snake oil products?
On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 16:45:24 -0700, carie snipped-for-privacy@mail.com wrote:

No, Im suggesting you go away.
carie snipped-for-privacy@mail.com wrote:

should handle that heatload with ease! If the interior of your home has a low humidity, a mere 90-F outdoors is not a heavy load on that system - when it is operating properly. A room temperature of 76-F should not be difficult to achieve with a very moderate electric usage.
I cool over 800-Sq.Ft in an old 1930's home with a lot of windows with a mere Half-Ton window unit. Your unit is rated at 4 Times the BTUH and mine will pull the temperature down to 76-F with outdoor Heat Index at 104-F. http://www.udarrell.com/airconditioner_current_temperature_btuh_charting.html
Check my pages & use a thermometer to get all the needed readings. Post the data. There may be some useful clues in that test data. Do the outdoor condenser Temp-Split, it can also be helpful. - udarrell