A/C working properly? Cost -> lower temp?

Page 4 of 16

message

Yup...... You sure can suck.
message

Then where's the proof that your product extends the life of HVAC equipment?
I'll be waiting... but, I sure won't be holding my breath!
message

That's right, he can find faults in you and he's determined that you're an idiot!!!
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Listen it's obvious by determination of others and I that believe that you have issues. So I would say it's you that is the idiot.
--
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com

an
More lies... more lies and more lies...
Where's your proof that your product extends the life of HVAC equipment? LOL
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Sick Building Syndrome http://www.uvclightpurification.com/UV%20Lamps%20May%20Cure%20Sick%20Buildings%20-%20Article.pdf
--
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com

Oh look........How fucking cute!
The liberal and the UV light spammer are playing "switch' together.
That's where they each put one thumb in their mouth and the other thumb up their arse.........Then they "switch".
B-Hate-Me wrote:

Oh look another HVAC tech. who is clueless. No "switch" here or sticking anything anywhere. Is that what you do where your from? Please don't have others to try to do what you do and think. You must be a switch hitter! Oh my!
--
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:11:14 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@anywhere.com wrote:

If that dont work, nvoke Clintons name. lol
message

Perhaps you do need to take some classes... look above...
Not only is your first post incorrect, but so is this one.
"spelled correct" try spelled correctly "Perhaps your" try Perhaps you're

No?
You might try being less of a Dipshit too... but I guess that will never happen.
Just keep spamming your shit...
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Again learn how to read. Bill asking for the signature to be put in. I had no idea how to do it or what it was, but I learned how. He said put whatever I want in it. Why don't you try letting people who you are?
--
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com
message

Why don't you learn how to type the English language?
message
Take your spam and shove it...
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Wow since I have been here looks like your doing much better with your communication skills. No spam. Question why do all of you hide who you are. Why don't all of you put in a signature and let people know who you really are? Oh wait, you wouldn't want to do that because *No one would hire any of you*
--
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com
message

Hey Dipshit, unlike yourself, I don't come here to gain business.
I don't have too...
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Yeah right, saying who you are is trying to get business. Again the website has nothing more than info and I sold nothing here,,, boring, say something useful and truthful. I said I wanted to talk and I been doing just that. Oh wait it even gets better than this some of you set your news reader to delete your posts after a period of time.
--
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com
message

Why do you care who I am and where I'm located? You looking for a date? Sorry, I don't swing your way!
And if someone's post is deleted after a period of time, who the fuck cares?
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

I think you were told many times before I am not gay nor do I swing or switch. You keep pushing that issue. Are you trying to see if you can get me to say yes, because you are that way and looking or a date?
The deleted posts is for no purpose other than you don't want people to continue reading the ignorant or not so nice way that you speak to people. Your right it would not be a big deal until someone purposely would place settings to delete a post. Why not leave it there is the question?
Oh and by the way K Pro so far there was one post that I saw where you wanted to sell a person filters. Spam, Sales Boy!
--
Jim - UV-C Light Purification
e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@uvclightpurification.com
message

Did you forget that you're the one asking for WHO I am and WHERE I'm located? It's not the other way around, like you say.

I haven't set anything up to delete posts, never have, so why don't you ask the people who's doing it?

Please post where I stated I was SELLING anything? Go find it or shut your fucking pie hole.
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

The filters, you know where you said it or can you not even retain information that speaks from your own mouth?