A/C working properly? Cost -> lower temp?

Page 12 of 16

Actually yes....my experience of reading your posts :)
I hope you book marked www.dictionary.com & will use it

&
people
midnight;
bill"
12AM
midnight
hell
often do

crap!
illogic
OP
can
link
school.
and
I hope you can help others by telling them the difference between AM and PM. LOL

Kenny-
You're not reading very carefully....I never told anyone the difference between AM & PM
by that I assume you meant 12AM vs 12PM
I merely suggested using noon & midnight......like most people do, like I'm sure you do
I'd bet even you don't use 12PM or 12AM
you use noon & midnight.....right?

content.
$320
12pm
electric
12PM &

of
as
post
the
highly
you
the
Midnight
correctly,
you
PM.
12 AM, 12 PM, Noon and Midnight.....
Sure helped her get better replies, Eh Sherlock? LMAO

you're still missing the point....her lack of good replies had nothing to do with 12AM or 12PM it had do with her crappy attitude & sloppy posts
I doubt anything could help her get better replies
she was clueless about how even to pose her questions or describe her situation
& my suggesting she use noon & midnight was not towards the end of getting her better replies ....
you actually use 12PM? I seriously doubt your veracity on this but stranger things have happened
BobK207 wrote:

Sloppy posts?
What's that about the kettle?
Hint - an occasional capital letter and/or any punctuation might help.
Oh, I see. You save them up and place them randomly so they can average out.

I use white space in lieu of punctuation & to improve readability.
If its not working for you & you're having trouble, sorry about that..
But it looked like Kenny, et al were reading them just fine.
They were mostly short so I didn't think they'd be tough to parse.
I'll revert to a more traditional format per your comment.
Is that better?
BobK207 wrote:

^^^

almost :-)

No, you're still here!
BobK207 wrote:

It's just ironic that you were beating up on cari_r about "sloppy posts".

*PLONK*

An amazingly creative response. Complete with the obligatory *PLONK*
How cute!
Sure wish you'd stop spamming the list with your endless plonk notices. Just do it, and don't tell us all about it. These news groups can be read all over the world by people with computers. Do you REALLY think that the entire world needs to be notified that a particular poster won't appear on one computer, in one house in one state in one country? I don't....
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Shut the fuck up idiot! Do you really think we care what one idiotic moron thinks?
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Bingo - so why did you make that post?

I can see your point of view.
I think that a post that endeavors to solicit help or advice needs to be very clear.
Because the poster is asking for help from people donating their time. it is the responsibility of the soliciting poster to be clear & forthcoming with the details surrounding their request.
Further more they are getting free advice, often from people who normally sell this advice. So the soliciting poster needs to behave in a deferential & respectful manner.
A post (or posts) that is mere comment or commentary can be more informal / less structured.
Seems reasonable to me.

Kenny, If you ignore them, they go away

Because this is USENET and thats what most morons do here.
BobK207 wrote:

Hey fundie idjit then why don't YOU fix it. It's about time you put up or shut up, morning, noon or night.

When some people read threads they only check back with the specific line they were on. I posted a short sentence telling them it's there, instead of posting the whole thing. Sorry that annoys you...