A/C working properly? Cost -> lower temp?

Page 11 of 16

AM/PM. I

Pretty hard to argue over a $320 electric bill.

That's why I never did argue about that "$320 electric bill"
I merely suggested the use of noon & midnight over 12PM & 12AM......the OP & others chose to argue about meaning of 12AM & 12PM.
Pretty much a waste of time & un-necessary if noon & midnight are used.

And your pretty much a waste of my time
Welcome to my killfile

Oh no! Not the ultimate insult! You've kill filed me...my feelings are SO hurt.

Oh no! Not the ultimate insult! You've kill filed me...my feelings are SO hurt.
Just think. There's one person, on one computer, who isn't seeing your posts. Isn't that terrifying?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Chris-
Actually, its great. Now he won't be posting nonsense replies. :)
I see the kill file threat (or actual use) as the refuge of those who cannot "hang" or don't have the discipline to "not read" something they don't like or don't agree with.
He probably could use some meds & anger management. (along with a dictionary)
If you really piss him off, do you think you can get him to hit himself with a hammer?
Interesting insight, I'll think on that for a while. Hmm. Meds and anger management?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

And thousands of people on thousands of computers who see your foolish posts and see what a hack you are....
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:48:29 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Actually, what's even more terrifying is that you Stormy are STILL with us posting your no knowledge, hack technology. Always remember: HEAD ROCK BASH
Bubba
I volunteer to make an automated system for Stormy to do that. all he will need is to press a button and a random timer will ........................yeay!
Bob

Do a google search, an autowhacker has already been invented.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Sorry that you're confused with the facts..
If someone can't comprehend this ladies post, they sure as hell can't help her!

Actually I'm not confused with the facts but your replies often do confuse me because they just don't follow.........
that would be lady's not ladies ....got the moot vs mute thing down yet? checkout dictionary.com

and you helped her .....exactly how? did you insults to her count as a/c help?

between
merely
avoid
about
initial
help
I'm sorry that you can't keep up with me... no wonder you post crap!

Keeping up with you is NO problem but is somewhat of study in illogic
.....I'm waiting for you to tell me the "help" you provided to the OP and to accurately read & interpret my posts.
Most of your replies have been total "non sequiturs" or highly selective editing / responses but then I realize you do what you can so I should cut you some slack.
oh, that's right, my apology....... here, in case you lost the link
www.dictionary.com or if that's too difficult http://en.wikipedia.org
keep studying (or maybe I should say, start studying) :)

bill.
arguing
12PM.
can't
http://en.wikipedia.org
If you can't see where I'm helping the OP, that's your problem.
If you can't understand what I post, maybe you should go back to school.
Oh that's right, you helped the OP by telling her to use Midnight and Noon... LOL, she received better help after that!!!! LMAO

You're hopeless, I give up, you win.
but do bookmark www.dictionary.com....... you REALLY need it,
your posts will carry a little more weight if you use words correctly, so practice
you know....... mute vs moot ...plural vs possessive form
speak & write like an uneducated dunce & that's what people think you are :)

difference
electric
enough....I
12am