A/C Question

There is what feels like a thin oil that occassionally drips from the orifice/piston valve that connects the liquid line to the coil on my indoor unit. Any idea what it might be, should I worry about it?
Thanks,
-Kevin

This is Turtle.
If it is oil at the Piston orificet and leaking. Your leaking freon and you need to have it repaired to not leak anymore.
TURTLE
Sounds like the lubricating oil that is within the freon system. Generally, when the oil is leaking, the freon is also leaking.
Please call a HVAC repair guy (or gal). Your system needs repair.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.
--