A/C problems

Page 2 of 2

So you like reading bullshit posts that are inaccurate?
Nice...
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"false choice"
It was a question... with a comment... Duh!
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Please take your profanity and insults back to alt.havc.
This is a serious group, dedicated to help and instruction.

Shut the fuck up, asshole. I posted facts and if you don't like that... tough shit!!!

Then you should take pride in making sure the posts are accurate!
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Oh, I like the facts - it's just the profanity and anger that causes one to be skepical of the "facts." Still, today IS Sunday. I intend to say a prayer on your behalf.

Ah, I see the problem: you equate accuracy with obscenity and I don't.

Anyone that's not skeptical of a Usenet post needs to bash their head with a rock! That is unless they know the posters history.
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:53:42 +0000, CJT wrote:

Yeh all straw man arguments, sometimes lasting for weeks and morphing into several different topics. Basically posts in AHR just to argue. Granted I'm by no means an angel but I behave myself in AHR and other tech/sci groups.
I assume you are talking about kjpro. I finally had to kill file him. I've not ever seen him answer a single question, and just kibitz and naysay any advice that anyone else offers. I have respect for knowledgeable tradesman who can give good advice, tell someone when they are getting in over their head, can guide people in simple diagnosis issues so they can understand a technician when he does come. I doubt that arguing with kjpro will be much different than wrestling with a pig in the mud, sooner or later you figure out the pig kinda likes it.
--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:28:48 -0500, DanG wrote:

kjp posts mostly to shoot down others with his accuracy argument. Thing is there are degrees in accuracy where posts might not be 100% accurate and still be very useful in solving problems. Granted that replies that are totally inaccurate are not good however I don't point them out unless the answer poses a threat of harm to equipment or person and certainly not to bash someone with immature, vulgar words but rather to educate them.

Killfile who? :-)

What's your point?

Nope, just pointing out your inaccurate posts.

So... who cares?
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 23:50:40 -0500, kjblow puked:
<snip>

Someone trying to say something?
heh

You wouldn't be able to comprehend it anyway.
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:32:42 -0500, kjpro wrote:

Didn't think so.
heh
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Good point!
"Skeptical" was a poor choice of words.
"Repulsed" is probably a more fitting term.
Does the room actually get colder? Does the room get too cold?
Do you have central AC built into a furnace, or is the entire AC in the window, or in a wall?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Check back in a week or so, as I just sent my crystal ball in for calibration.