A?C problem?????

Page 2 of 4

I sincerely hope you aren't a breeder...
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Clark wrote:

That's probably beyond what he can figure out.

Oh looky, the little boys club. You guys would be better off listening to your kids, you might learn something. I know it's a long shot, but just have your kids tell you over and over, till you get it.
No sense in hanging around here, as you're both to incompetent to keep up in the technical discussions.
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Ooh, that just hurts "to" much.

true.
up in

The truth often does...

I sincerely hope I never meet your incompetent ass.

the
true.
Oh? Why is that? You might just learn something. Then again, with your head so far up your ass you probably aren't capable of learning...
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

head
I don't need to learn "how to become a dumbass".

Nope, you've got that one down cold. You could stand to learn some manners and pick up at least a little technical expertise.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

handle
I'll walk circles around you when it comes to technical matters and you know it.
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:32:34 -0500, kjpro wrote:

I agree, it comes natural to you.
heh

handle
Are you ready for your treat?
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:07:16 -0500, kjpro wrote:

My treat has always been laughing my ass off at you.
heh

less
your
Here's another treat, now go back to your hole.

by
How could you fix it when you can't even figure out what is wrong?

task,
Maybe if you didn't drink so much you would be able to think and communicate. Then again, maybe drinking has nothing to do with it and you're just incompetent.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

under
night
I told him to call an HVAC company, I never stated that I didn't know how to fix his problem. You're getting your mind all twisted and must have put your thoughts down as mine. Try and keep things straight.

Guess what, I don't drink, asshole. Is that the reason you're such a clueless twit?

Now, now. There is no need to attempt deflecting attention from your failures. You're such a know-it-all that you would have addressed the poster's problem if you could have figured it out. Instead you attempted to hide your incompetence and belittle the poster.
Don't worry, everyone sees right through you.

So you're just incompetent. Thanks for illustrating it again.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

What's a matter, you need your breakfast?

for
You really are lost now, aren't you. Oh well, things will get better a little while after you sober-up (if that ever happens).
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

for
from
the
attempted
Keep up man... you're one of my little pets. Are you ready for your supper yet?