A/C How do you tip the AC to Drain?

How can I close the window if I have to TIP the unit to drain the water ???
I have a brick under the unit !!
Any GOOD ideas ?????
<< How can I close the window if I have to TIP the unit to drain the water ???

Screw a 1" x 3" board to the window sill inside. Set it back from the regular sill about an inch. Set the AC on the regular sill with the flange against the 1 x 3 and close the window on the upper flange It should now have the proper slope. Paint/satin the board if you're fussy and wabt to leave it, otherwise unsrew and store with the AC when you're done for the season. Colored putty will conceal screwholes. All this assumes you have wood trimmed double hung sash. Others may have better ideas for other window types but this has worked for me. HTH Joe
Depending on tehe age and model of the unit, if you want it to work, you dont.