A/C & Heater Replacement??

If you want to reduce your electric bill

1) Clean the coils, or have them cleaned. Condensor coils for outdoor unit, and evaporator coils for indoor air handler. 2) Use a rotary compressor instead of a recip 3) Shade trees, white curtains, attic fans, and all that good stuff to reduce heat load. 4) Shade for outdoor unit 5) Have unit serviced each year 6) Remit 48.50 for advice, please.
Reply to
Stormin Mormonn

Stormin Mormonn posted for all of us....

To the original poster you're getting hacked here, he gives the biz a bad name.

Reply to
Tekkie

I didn't think of that. Probably because I think of the blower motor as a separate piece, even though it's not. I wouldn't worry about the blower motor breaking. Blower motors are realtively cheap and easy to replace yourself. I've done it once.

Reply to
Childfree Scott

Well....thats NOT the point.... You hook a new evap coil, and condensor to a 20 year old unit, and you basically have a 20 year old system, get it?

Reply to
CBHvac