A/C experts, how do these numbers look?

How do these numbers look for a 5,000 BTU EER 9.7 window shaker?

suck=72.5F blow=51.0F

Delta T=21.5F

RH of intake air = 50% by psychrometer

condensing intake: 76F RH ~ 60% based on weather channel

Current draw: 80% rated current.

Reply to
AC/DCdude17

And...whats the SLP,DHP,and SH??

Reply to
CBHVAC

Looks pretty good to me. Now, take a fan (indoors) and blow it towards the unit. Not totally sure why, but that sure helps cool the room if you blow the fan towards the AC.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stormin Mormon posted for all of us....

Hey Stumped, you never know why... do you? Perhaps you are blowing the cool air that you want on YOU back into the AC AWAY from you? Does that make any sense to you? Like if your pinto service wagon has AC in it - probably doesn't work if it did - and you switch it to MAX AC it's recirculating already cooled air and closing the outside air intake. Does that does make any sense to you?

Reply to
Tekkie

This is Turtle.

I don't see a problem here. With a TD of 21.5ºF , Window Shacker, and RH of 50% it is about normal.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Yep, I agree with Turtle on this.