A/C experts, how do these numbers look?

How do these numbers look for a 5,000 BTU EER 9.7 window shaker?
suckr.5F blowQ.0F
Delta T!.5F
RH of intake air = 50% by psychrometer
condensing intake: 76F RH ~ 60% based on weather channel
Current draw: 80% rated current.

And...whats the SLP,DHP,and SH??
Looks pretty good to me. Now, take a fan (indoors) and blow it towards the unit. Not totally sure why, but that sure helps cool the room if you blow the fan towards the AC.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Hey Stumped, you never know why... do you? Perhaps you are blowing the cool air that you want on YOU back into the AC AWAY from you? Does that make any sense to you? Like if your pinto service wagon has AC in it - probably doesn't work if it did - and you switch it to MAX AC it's recirculating already cooled air and closing the outside air intake. Does that does make any sense to you?
--
Tekkie

This is Turtle.
I don't see a problem here. With a TD of 21.5F , Window Shacker, and RH of 50% it is about normal.
TURTLE
Yep, I agree with Turtle on this.
~kjpro~

of 50%